Saturday, March 7, 2015

ADELE



Late last night amazon arrived with my very first product review, well, 2 actually.

 Adeline was awesome enough to send me samples of their 1 oz Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixl for all skin types and a 1.7 oz bottle of Hyaluronic Acid Serium.


So of course this morning after my shower and washing my face using my normal face wash I jumped out of the shower and I couldn't wait to try! So yes, I took a picture... eeekk me in the morning with no make up on and my hair wet! But for the sake of comparison, yes I caught part of my face in a photo for comparison.


My first impression? The 1.7 oz bottle of Hyaluronic Acid Serum is just that. It is a very liquidy - gel and doesn't take much to cover your entire face. I believe I used a pump and a half. NOW my favorite this morning was the Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl. Two pumps and a nice thick cream come out. It smelled lightly of peppermint and was a nice treat to my nose since I was still tying to wake up.

Since I have applied both products I do have to say that my skin feels lovely!

You can find both of these wonderful products at www.amazon.com just enter the product you are interested in!

The Hyaluronic Acid Serum advises to use twice a day and so I will be following that directive.

Please note! Both boxes caution you to keep away from eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment